Developing relationships with international agents
July throught October 2019 - several contracts and agreements signed with brokers and real estate companies. Eco Estrela will be represented by various brokers in different parts of the world operating in international markets.
- The Brazilian side is represented by Abreu Imoveis, led by Ricardo Abreu, which is based in Natal and is the agency closest to the location of the project.
- In Portugal, Eco Estrela will be represented by a renowned real estate agency – Remax Collection SiiM Group, under Pedro Pote and a marketing consulting agency – Wanted Brand, under José Magro whose experience in the Brazilian market will certainly prove beneficial for the project.
- In Poland, the project will be assisted by Partners International represented by Daniel Zdrojowy.
- In London, the Eco Estrela team has begun collaboration with Beauchamp Estates, represented by Gary Hersham with a market in London, France, Greece and Israel.
- Another partner based in London is Robert Green of Sphere Estates, whose market covers United Arab Emirates and Russia.
- On the other side of the ocean, the project will be represented by David Salvatore of Compass, a Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker from New York City.
- Germany, Austria and Switzerland are covered by Martin Jäger of Straightline.
- Christophe Leusch will be responsible for sales in Benelux.